This bow does not have its original packaging but it is a brand new bow that has never been shot or dry fired.
· One of the best top quality speed bows
· Accurate rig with a forgiving brace height
· Smooth bow with a nice valley and a solid back wall
· Extremely quiet bow with little hand shock and vibration
· Modular-adjustable eccentric system (bow press is required)
Bowtech’s new OverDrive Binary Cam system powers the Destroyer 340 to advertised IBO speeds reaching upwards of 340 feet per second. A set of interchangeable modules is available for draw lengths ranging from 26″ to 31″ in half-inch increments. While this is a modular-adjustable eccentric system, a bow press is required to change out modules. The Destroyer 340 offers an effective 80% let-off.